[TriLUG] Linksys wireless card under linux

Rippy, Jonathan Jonathan.Rippy at usi.net
Thu Mar 13 15:05:55 EST 2003

Thanks Lee,

I'll give that a try later tonight.  I believe I have the 1.3 revision
of the card but I don't have it with me right now to check.  I'm afraid
it might be using a chipset other than the Oronico which this forum
describes; possibly the Prism2.  I've tried booting off Knoppix to see
if it could auto-detect and configure this card, but it was unsuccesful.

--
jonathan rippy