[TriLUG] Meeting thanks

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri Mar 14 22:49:20 EST 2003

On Friday 14 March 2003 05:3517pm, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> Hey folks,

> A big thanks to Leah Cunningham for giving last night's talk.  As
> soon as the presentation is available on the web, we'll let you know.
>
> Also, thanks to Jim Ray and Neuse River Network, Inc, for sponsoring
> pizza.  Their web site is http://www.Neuse.Net/ .  Also, check out
> http://www.TreesAcrossRaleigh.org/ for information on a spring tree
> planting on April 5.
>
> Jeremy Portzer
> TriLUG Treasurer

Yup,

That was an interesting talk. I hope all that command line and kernel
compiling did not scare the huge amount of first-time triluggers. And
now I have yet another O'Reilly book to adquire ("Learning Quake 2 for
Llamas")

Thanks Leah! And I hope that your car is not flooded anymore after all
that rain.

BTW, how do new guys learn about TriLUG? I mean, there are always 5-20
new people at the meetings. I'm amazed.  And I'm curious.

Salut,
Sinner
--
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Testing Mandrake 9.0 -    Linux Machine # 38068