[TriLUG] [OT] Win2k boot problem

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 01:41:47 EST 2003

Hey Ben,
  The partitioning on both disks is the same. Windows is and was on
/dev/hda1. Both hda1's are the same size and the first partition on the
disk. I did the original Win2k install on FAT32. I wanted to be able
access the Windows partitions read/write from Linux. The partition is
bootable. I'm stumped.

Ken