[TriLUG] Red Hat 9 to be released April 7th

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 15:05:01 EST 2003

I knew something was going on... how about them apples... so much for 8 being
anything worth keeping.  Glad I love my 7.3 boxes... and glad to have a play
box to see what 9 will be like.

So, will TriLUG members have access to these ISOs?  I thought I had read
something in the last couple weeks where this might end?  :(

David M.