[TriLUG] OT schools

Stephen P. Schaefer sschaefer at acm.org
Tue Mar 25 00:08:52 EST 2003

In the Microsoft world (and it's a big world) "Network Administration"
has nothing to do with Cisco, but means you can get Microsoft's idea of
a server to provide Microsoft's idea of network services.  "System
Administration" is code for "Unix".  I don't advocate these usages, I've
just observed them.

     - Stephen