[TriLUG] TriLUG server maintenance starting

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Mar 28 22:52:19 EST 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

> The planned TriLUG server maintenance is starting now; all TriLUG services
> (except IRC) will be down for a while as we reconfigure the rack.  Thanks
> for your patience.

All of the servers should be back up now. We will have another quick
reboot for dargo, the mirror server, sometime tomorrow afternoon or
evening, but it shouldn't be too noticeable.

We also took some pictures of the new rack setup for those who might be
interested; hopefully Tanner can get those posted soon.

Thanks again.

--Jeremy

--
|  Jeremy Portzer	jeremyp at pobox.com	trilug.org/~jeremy     |