[TriLUG] Next Meeting, and Tech FAQ

Jeff Tickle jwtickle at jtsoft.net
Thu Apr 3 18:15:56 EST 2003

Hey...

I'm finally going to be able to attend the next TriLUG meeting, and will
be able to from here on out.  I was wondering if I should bring
anything?  (ie, computer-related...  all I have is the desktop, though,
and a Linux-powered iPAQ, no laptop)

Also, I was browsing the FAQs, and noticed the following:

2.6 Where is the technical FAQ?
There isn't one yet, but we'd love to have you write one. :-)

How about a members-only Wiki?  Seems to me that a general "technical
FAQ" is far too complex for someone to just write and throw up there,
but rather we can have a living technical database in a Wiki.  Just a
thought.

Have a good one.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Tickle
http://www.jtsoft.net

"Software is like sex: it's better when it's free." -Linus Torvalds

Was I helpful?  Let others know:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=jwtickle