[TriLUG] [OT]NWN

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Apr 7 16:11:32 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 16:05, Jon Carnes wrote:
> You have to buy the Windows version before you can partake of the Linux
> Beta (excuse me: "Open" Linux Beta). :-(

On that note, if you're interested in playing a 3D game on Linux that
*is* open source/GPL, see http://bzflag.sourceforge.net/

TriLUG is running a bzflag server (bzflag.trilug.org port 5155) -- we
often have games in the evenings around 9:30/10pm.  (Check on IRC at
#trilug, server irc.freenode.net, to try to find players).

Bzflag was rated the "Best Free Multiplayer Action Game" by
HappyPenguin.org, a popular Linux gaming site.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |