[TriLUG] virtual hosting

David A. Cafaro dac at cafaro.net
Tue Apr 8 13:58:56 EDT 2003

I might be interested in joining you, but I wanted to know if it would
be possible to setup MySQL and JSP/Servlet (JAVA) support.  I would even
be willing to manage that part of the server for you if it could be
done.  Presently I'm just running my web site off trilug.org and using
domain direct for email (reasonably reliable), but in the coming year I
was hoping to upgrade this setup to increase the number of email boxes
as well as go with some dynamic content (I develop using Java).  Thanks.

Cheers,
David