[TriLUG] htpasswd file

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 8 15:20:46 EDT 2003

Another possibility is using an htgroups file, and modifying your .htaccess
to use group auth.  Thus, your htpasswd file can be large, but you can keep
your .htaccess file small and simple by using groups instead of individual
users.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
 --Ben Franklin--