[TriLUG] RHN Subscription Terms - Slightly Pathological

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed Apr 9 11:28:48 EDT 2003

IIRC, you now must fill out the questionnaire every few months to keep
the free accounts open.  If you purchase a RHN account then you dont
have to do this.  I would assume that in order to change your account
settings (email notifications) you would have to re-activate your
account in order to make the changes.

HTH,

--mike