[TriLUG] Need Hardware Recommendation

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 14:59:21 EDT 2003

I can third that on the Dells due to past experience.  I had a PowerEdge 2400
with RAID 5 on a Perc 2si, running RH 7.2.  One of the hard drives died and b/c
I was under the 3 yr. support window, Dell had a new replacement drive in my
hands the very next morning (hot swapable).  They then helped me walk through
the utility (an Adaptec one I think) for reconstructing the RAID 5.  The server
stayed up the entire time.

David M.