[TriLUG] RR Woes

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 21 17:36:23 EDT 2003

YES!  I HAVE LIVED THROUGH YOUR PAIN!  My particular problem turned out
to be the crimp on the coax line INSIDE my RR junction box (located
outside of the house).  The guy put a new crimp on my line and I've
been up and running great ever since.  A true layer one problem.
Hopefully your problem will be just as easy of a fix!

Greg