[TriLUG] invisible directories...

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 22:55:39 EDT 2003

Reading all this is kinda disturbing.  I hate seeing this kind of crap going
on.  Are there ways he could have prevented this, besides never plugging in to
a network?  Was his FTP the most probable point of entry?  If you find out how
they did it, I'd love to know, thanks and good luck jeff.

David M.