[TriLUG] Sendmail Config Question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 24 16:31:19 EDT 2003

You could definitely do this with some sort of Milter, but you would
probably have to build your own.

There are other ways of modifying aliases, but I think they would all be
by-passed by using a Smart Relay (since the mail would not be for local
delivery).

Hmmm... This might be of some help to you:
  http://www.sendmail.org/m4/userdb.html

I think in particular, you want to look at the FEATURE(notsticky)
Isn't Sendmail fun?

Jon