[TriLUG] I can't believe reputable companies still do this

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Apr 25 07:37:10 EDT 2003

Cool.  I registered on their web site today and plan to look into competitive internet and telco services.  Thanks for the tip!  Roadrunner has always done right by me even if their webmaster made a foobar regarding browser compatibility.  Jeremy can attest to me screwing up a web site.  I hope they fix theirs, too.

I'm not so fond of either of the two telco services I have tried.  It will be nice to see what they say.