[TriLUG] Tabe Backup Software

Meyer, David R David.Meyer07 at ca.com
Fri Apr 25 09:12:50 EDT 2003

I need to step up now and say that I am not trying to pick fights, etc.
This list is, by far, much gentler than other lists I am on.  I honestly
do believe that each backup package brings its own strength and
weakness...including the one I represent now.

My apologizes if I come across that way...it is not my intent.

I'll shut up now.

Dave