[TriLUG] IMAP on Mandrake 9.1

Dan Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Fri Apr 25 13:16:54 EDT 2003

--On Friday, April 25, 2003 12:56:51 PM -0400 Sinner from the Prairy
<sinner at escomposlinux.org> wrote:

> On Friday 25 April 2003 12:57 pm, Daniel Monjar wrote:
>> I want to play with IMAP on 'drake 9.1... which server is recommended?
>
> ... imapd ?

Ah, humor!...

Since we are drilling down to specifics... which imapd?:  Cyrus, U. of
Washington, the Binc IMAP server and the list goes on.  I pulled down the
latest U.Wash server and am trying to get it to authenticate with my 9.1
box. I figured before fighting this battle I'd best be using the 'Official
TriLUG recommended' server.

--
Daniel Monjar
IS Manager, Technical Services