[TriLUG] Loss of Spell Checking in Evolution

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 13:47:06 EDT 2003

I am running RH9 pretty much stock. Custom kernel with ACPI compiled in
has been the only change. Recently, the spell checker in Evolution quit
working. No error, it just reports everything as being spelled
correctly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Evolution and gnome-spell
multiple times, but to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas on this? I'm
sure I broke it, but I have no idea what how I did it.
This is a big problim for me as I'm a horrable spellor and reelly need a
spell chucker.

Thanks,
Ken
--