[TriLUG] Linksys WPS11 wireless Question

zzd zzd at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 28 13:52:54 EDT 2003

Not quite the same, but we have a HPLJ 5MP attached to a HP300x print
server and can print to it from both a Mac Powerbook over our Linksys
Wireless-G hub and across the network from our Mandrake PC clones -
both of which use CUPS. Both set up to print to a remote IP print
server on port 9100.

I believe the Linksys print servers also use the same port and should be
a snap to create the port and configure the printer through the OS X
printer configuration utility. Can't speak for Redhat, but Mandrake
found the print server from the printer config util.

Hope this provides some useful info,