[TriLUG] SpamAssassin Web Interfaces

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 13:44:53 EDT 2003

I just did a quick check at www.webmin.com - here is a more direct link to the
page they sent me to:

If you don't want to use this direct link, goto www.webmin.com and click on
"Wishlist for new Projects"

http://digisec.mine.nu/cgi-bin/wish.cgi

There is a Spamassassin listing there... and a contact.

Also, one of the hosters I used had cpanel from www.cpanel.net.  They had a
sorta kinda web interface to SA.  It mainly allowed you to enter various types
of entries to a blackhole list, a rule such as: "if from contains *offer*, drop
it".  I had that rule in place so I don't get crap from blah at offers4u.com or
blah at thebestoffersonthenet.net etc.  I don't recall if it had any other
interface to other SA options... I think it did not.

David M.