[TriLUG] SpamAssassin Web Interfaces

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 15:00:32 EDT 2003

You could always implement SA sitewide and leave it at that.  But as a
customer, I would want control over my personal settings, so I can see your
dilema for delivering control to your users.  The cpanel gives control as far
as blacklist... if that's a start, but you get no control over how many hits
goes to /dev/null, how many hits get a SPAM tag, how many hits get a POSSIBLE
SPAM tag, etc...

David M.