[TriLUG] Free Hardware

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Thu May 1 09:52:36 EDT 2003

I have an Aten 6 port Masterview and enough cables to hook up at least 4
machines... I may have more than that but not sure.

This KVM has plugs for AT style keyboards and 9pin serial mice. keyboard
hot key switchable or use the button on the box. also includes a brand new
AC adapter which is all I'm asking $ for... $10.00 and it's yours.

I finally got rid of all my boxes that were still AT style :) so if you
have a need for this box, please let me know and it's yours... for almost
free. also... I recently purchased an lcd monitor and this box does _not_
work well with the flat panels... just a word of warning.

I will be back in Raleigh this weekend if you want to arrange a time to
pick it up.

Thanks,

Jeff Painter
painter at kiasoft.com