[TriLUG] OT: legacy 16bit DOS programs on Win2k

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu May 1 10:12:47 EDT 2003

yeah, you caught me with my pants down.  no doubt.  i admit it.

i do have great plans to migrate over to linux yet don't have great amounts of time to spend.

it amazes me to no end that there is so much interest and technical know how in this group as compared to some other aforementioned groups that are nearly dead.