[TriLUG] OT: legacy 16bit DOS programs on Win2k

ryan ryan.wheaton at attbi.com
Thu May 1 10:20:56 EDT 2003

whooooaa  hoho.  back it up a second there 'pardner'.

i don't think that i'm so much in the wrong here.  first off, it says OT
in the subject line (and people talk about off topic junk all the time
that I simply delete if i'm not interested).  And I'm sure that there
are a lot of people that deal with Windows stuff on a daily basis as
well.  This is a "community" is it not?  Second of all, it wasn't _that_
off topic.  I was also inquiring about the performance of the DOS
emulator that runs in linux.  Now, a reply that only answered the linux
part of my question would have been much more helpful than one telling
me that I'm stupid and should use the M$ newsgroups.

Thank you to all that tried to help, but it seems that i'm on my own on
this one.

respectfully,

rtw