[TriLUG] OT: legacy 16bit DOS programs on Win2k

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu May 1 11:47:23 EDT 2003

Piece of cake to replicate!  I'll bet even from scratch it wouldn't be
too hard to replicate as a web-based app.

The app is basically a database front-end.  Does it have a real database
on the back-end, or does it use a proprietary format to store the data
locally (if so, how on earth can 4 people use it at the same time?)

If the app uses a real database then what type of database is it, where
is that database (remote server, local host), and how does it access the
database?

Jon