[TriLUG] OT: legacy 16bit DOS programs on Win2k

ryan.wheaton at attbi.com ryan.wheaton at attbi.com
Thu May 1 13:13:20 EDT 2003

Yea, it wouldn't be that hard to do a web based version of this.  Our webmaster
is actually in the process of developing something similar to handle our group
travel (because our new mack daddy system coming in august doesn't handle group
travel in a way that would suit our needs).  But, like i said, in the short
term, it looks like our only real option is this crappy dos program.

if you're interested, i believe that most of our new system, rezrez is web
based and does all kinds of neat stuff:

http://www.rezolution.biz/