[TriLUG] TriLUG Member Benefits - O'Reilly 20% Discounts (including OSCON)

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri May 2 08:58:12 EDT 2003

G'morning, TriLUGgers.

As you may know, membership in TriLUG comes with benefits such as
discounts at various merchants.  TriLUG members already receive
discounts at the local computer store Stay Online.  Now, we've added a
20% discount for O'Reilly and Associates products, including books
ordered from their web site, and conventions such as the O'Reilly Open
Source Convention in July.

To view the discount code for O'Reilly, please visit:
	https://members.trilug.org/benefit_info/
You'll need to login with your TriLUG registered e-mail address, and
member number as password.  Please keep the code confidential, as it's
intended to be used by LUG members only.

[Note: that site will give you an SSL error if you haven't installed the
TriLUG root CA certificate in your browser.  You can either ignore the
error, or install the CA cert from
http://www.trilug.org/cgi-bin/loadCAcert.cgi
I'll also have the key fingerprints available at the upcoming meetings
if you'd like to verify this before trusting it.]

If you've forgotten your member number, there's a form at
https://members.trilug.org/ to have it e-mailed to you. If you've
forgotten under what e-mail address you've registered, you may e-mail
steering at trilug.org and the Steering Committee can look it up for you.

If you're not a member but would like to be, membership is free.  You
can pick up a member form at our upcoming meeting on May 8th, or at our
Durham Hamfest table on May 10th.

Thanks, and let me or the SC know if you have any questions.

Jeremy Portzer
Treasurer, TriLUG Steering Committee

P.S. Big thanks to Tanner Lovelace for getting all the SSL stuff setup
properly on the TriLUG web server.

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |