[TriLUG] TriLUG Member Benefits - O'Reilly 20% Discounts (including OSCON)

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri May 2 09:58:24 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 09:20, Chris Hedemark wrote:

> On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 08:58 AM, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
>
> > As you may know, membership in TriLUG comes with benefits such as
> > discounts at various merchants.  TriLUG members already receive
> > discounts at the local computer store Stay Online.  Now, we've added a
> > 20% discount for O'Reilly and Associates products, including books
> > ordered from their web site, and conventions such as the O'Reilly Open
> > Source Convention in July.
>
> Jeremy, I'm pretty sure we've had that 20% discount from ORA for
> several years now.  It's mentioned in part on the trilug.org sponsors
> page ( http://www.trilug.org/sponsors.php )

You are correct, and this has been listed on the sponsors page for a
while.  I'm sorry I wasn't clearer on that.  However, it hasn't always
been obvious on how to use that discount, since we didn't want to make
the discount code available on the list.  Now this code is easily
available to TriLUG members through the web site we just set up.

--Jeremy

--
| Jeremy Portzer       jeremyp at pobox.com       trilug.org/~jeremy     |