[TriLUG] PHP parsing problem

Joseph Tate jtate at dragonstrider.com
Fri May 2 11:36:03 EDT 2003

You've got short tags disabled on the new site.  Change the PHP script
to read <?PHP echo "blah"?> and it'll work.  Make sure that none of your
PHP files has <?, <% or <?= tags.  Only <?PHP or <?php tags will be
accepted as valid PHP tags.  If you have access to the php.ini file you
can change this behavior, but it's not recommended as XML files will be
parsed as PHP if you turn short tags on.