[TriLUG] rh-9.0 on toshiba tecra 8100 w/ docking station andavocent switch view - no mouse!!!

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun May 4 20:44:36 EDT 2003

mouseconfig automagically did the service gpm restart.  i tried lots of
different mice settings to no avail.

now, on that google hit, there was reference to xf86config and changing
the protocol to /dev/gpmdata.  i saw no mention in the README.mouse
about /dev/gpmdata yet am willing to try it.

is there a GUI for xf86config or does vi get it?  what's the path?