[TriLUG] NC spam laws?

Brandon L. Newport bnewport at appws.com
Mon May 5 14:05:15 EDT 2003

It may be a good idea for the different Carolina MUGS to work together, to
create their own DB.  My partner and I have started working on our own DCC
server for which others could tie into.  It is basically a blacklist &
whitelist for users to send known spam too. And when email is tagged as spam
you could forward the email to have it tagged as NOT SPAM.  It is still in
its initial phase, we are discussing and testing right now but as we get it
into place we may open it up to all Carolina based MUG users.

-brandon

__________________________

Brandon L. Newport - CISSP
Senior Security Engineer
Certified:  CISSP, GCIA, CCSE, MCSE Windows NT 4.0, Sun Workgroup, CCNA
Affiliated:  HTCIA, CSI

Appalachian Web Solutions, LLC
http://www.appws.com
P.O. Box 4254