[TriLUG] NC spam laws?

Robert L Martin robertlmarti at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 15:48:41 EDT 2003

My idea is slightly different. Somewhere on your site, place a page or
portion of a page that would not ordinarily be visible to someone reading
it (perhaps text same color as background, with text something like:

	The following address: 3jkjsa at mindspring.com
	is not a real address, and you shouldn't send email to it.
just for flavour i wouldn't mind setting up a few honey addresses on my domain
as long as
1 it doesn't get out of hand (i don't want to get my domain slashdotted)
2 the list comes up with the addresses
3 i get to forward the addresses somewhere federal