[TriLUG] Hello

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Thu May 8 11:04:23 EDT 2003

welcome aboard!  IBM is one of trilug's primary sponsors, without their
support trilug would probably not be where it is today.

just in case you're not aware, the monthly meeting is tonight at 7:00 pm (see
the trilug homepage for directions).  and there's a hamfest this weekend,
trilug will be hosting a table passing out CDs and spreading the OSS word.
hope to see you there!

jason

ps - we'd also love to have to join the trilug-rhce study group, which meets
every other wednesday evening in raleigh and on IRC alternating wednesdays.
you can sign up here for more info: