[TriLUG] Re: Meeting - May 8th: Elections

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Thu May 8 20:45:00 EDT 2003

> I would like to nominate Mike Broome for the Steering Committee.  He and
> Lisa Lorenzin have done a good a job in helping out with the TriLUG RHCE
> study group (I would nominate Lisa Lorenzin too, but she's already said
> that she won't run)...

thanks, jon!  and it's not due to lack of desire either; it's just that
but i'm chair of ncsysadmins right now, and i don't think i could do both
and give each the attention it deserves.  hopefully at some point in the
future, tho...

							lisa

--
lisa lorenzin  |  lorenzin at 1000plus.com  |  http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
of what avail is an open eye if the heart is blind? - solomon ibn gavirol