[TriLUG] Election results!

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Thu May 8 23:33:10 EDT 2003

I wanted to get the news out tonight about the election results, so here
it is.  But first, a quick thanks to Wim Coekaerts and Todd Trichler of
Oracle for the great talk!  I'm certain we'll see firewire clusters in
no time!  And thanks for all the people that turned out!  We had around
85 people in attendance, quite possibly a new record!  Oh, and we have a
few pictures from the talk, available via a link on the frong page of
www.trilug.org.

Okay, for the results:
Mike Johnson
Chris Knowles
Tanner Lovelace
Jeremy Portzer
Roy Vestal

Congratulations!  Thanks to all those that voted, and to all those
nominated.  Also, big thanks to Lisa Boyd and Jon Carnes for passing out
the ballots and tallying the results.

The newly elected steering committee will get together and decide who
does what, and let y'all know.

Mike
--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
 YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak