[TriLUG] [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Fri May 9 11:53:27 EDT 2003

Actually, I think it indirectly has a small base on Linux, I am
investigating the same topic.  I guess the question is about OpenSSH
which could be considered a linux topic, but when put the word Windows
in the same line all of a sudden it becomes bad.  I can't speak for
Jason, but I would like an answer to this.  Even though the group is
predominately (sp) linux users I am sure a fair share own Windows
boxes.  I would like to connect from a Linux box (at home) to a Windows
box (at work) securely, which this is where SSH comes in.  So I feel
that half of my question is Linux based and if I were to ask the same
question I would have a Linux part of it.
--chris