[TriLUG] [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Ken Mink kmtrilug at nc.rr.com
Fri May 9 13:24:03 EDT 2003

I don't consider Windows questions to off topic. Just about every
Windows question that gets asked here has something to do with Windows
interoperability with Linux. The question about SSH'ing to a Windows
machine was a good case in point. More than likely he's SSH'ing from a
Linux machine.

I do NOT want a moderated list. I've learned a lot from the TriLUG
community and on many different subjects. Subjects that are 'off topic'
die quickly if no one is interested in them. If others are interested,
the subject continues. The list is self policing in this way.

Ken