[TriLUG] Re: [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri May 9 20:34:50 EDT 2003

Wow.  I just re-loaded rh-9.0 w/ my options (samba, other stuff).  I saw tom's *.sxi kernel presentation from December for the first time.  I had stored it on a winders machine just waiting for a day like today when I finally crossed the bridge.

Rh-9.0 is a tough pill to upgrade once installed.  Re-installing w/ options to your liking worked well today.

The up2date puked on me when trying to get all patches.  I did the kernel first; then, ancilliary apps were a breeze.

Life is good.  Time for celebration bbq and beer.

Prost,

jim