[TriLUG] [OT] Linux Based ERP

Patrick Williams patwill2 at williamsIT.com
Fri May 9 22:21:05 EDT 2003

G'day Shawn,

Give a look at the Australian system by Stamina

http://www.staminasoftware.com

It has a good Service module that allows for entry/dispatch/clear of field
service calls etc.  Everything is integrated with the accounting / inventory
modules of course.

We are the local reps and installers for Stamina and one of our blokes, Mark
Thomas, has extensive experience with the software and applications which
can save you heaps of time and money.

We charge a modest hourly fee or can give a fixed price quote for
installation and support.  You can visit our website at www.actLinux.com

Best regards,

Patrick Williams