[TriLUG] Re: [OT] propane BBQs by my Window

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Fri May 9 23:23:03 EDT 2003

And anyway, Roy gets all of his chuckles in a month from hearing me talk
about the Windows support I have to do.  It's entertainment folks.

I'm paid to do windows.  I *like* Linux.  I usually post here looking
for ways to get paid for things I like.  And this means that I will post
such memorable questions as: How do I setup spamassassin to work with
Exchange server, or What's the best/easiest linux VPN solution that will
work with Windows?

So I really think that we shouldn't harangue people for putting the word
windows in their e-mail.  Also, I don't think that we should split the
mailing lists, as that will dilute the pool of expertise.

Just everyone relax and try to go with the flow on this one.  :)

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>