[TriLUG] linux and winders integration - request for speaker for tntug

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sat May 10 08:53:54 EDT 2003

Would anyone like to speak to triangle nt users group on integrating linux and windows?  I'm a little green and may not do it justice despite having some success in the last 24 hours.

Btw, this topic will not be a dart throwing session unless someone want me to personally escort them to the door.

Regards,

jim
president
tntug

ps we usually get the speaker's company to sponsor the pizza dinner.  If an individual wants to give it a go, my company could probably pick up the tab.