[TriLUG] stuck on samba install

Jim priest at thecrumb.com
Sat May 10 12:17:01 EDT 2003

Cool thanks for the info everyone. I haven't had much time to
investigate the RPM update issues but it looks like there are some
alternatives there vs. using up2date.  And I don't have anything
against paying for updates in a corporate enviroment but this is on a
machine at home which frankly probably isn't worth much more than $60
to begin with :)

I don't really have anything against RH either. I've just been using
it for awhile and would like to try something else new just to
experiment a bit.

Thanks for the info...

jim