[TriLUG] linux and winders integration - request for speaker for tntug

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat May 10 23:10:29 EDT 2003

I'm happy to help out too.  I spent the last 6 years integrating Open
Source (Linux) solutions with Windows networks.  I can sit in the back
and yell "Hallelujah!" every time Jason makes a point. :-)

The only problem is, will the NT users group react with horror at such a
proposed talk?

Take care - Jon