[TriLUG] dhcp relay question

Chris Bullock cgbullock at cox.net
Tue May 13 11:39:01 EDT 2003

Again we are using Linux boxes to route not true routers like Cisco or
Extreme Networks, I know in concept Linux routes, but not as a true
router should IMHO.  We are using non-managed switches so the switch
should have no intelligence about what is passing through it.

So I think that I should put a dhcp relay on my *Linux* router pointing
it to the interface that has the DHCP server.
--cgb