[TriLUG] FTP Server recommendation....

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Wed May 14 00:03:23 EDT 2003

I'm not sure if you are java friendly, but it would be platform
independent and you could possibly extend this ftp server in java I found
online with some actions that you take care of on the server side.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sorotokin/java/ftpd/ftpd.html

good luck

is it possible that the files could be transported via http post rather
than ftp? may be a bit more secure

Jeff Painter