[TriLUG] Anyone with a garage TriLUG can borrow?

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed May 14 00:13:57 EDT 2003

Yes, this is on topic. ;)

The United Way has contacted us about some hardware they have received
as part of their Teaming4Technology program that they do not know what
to do with.  The items include some HP KClass servers, some Sun stuff,
some 220V UPSes, and several other things that us computer geeks can
appreciate.

However, some of this stuff is -large-, and -heavy-.  We need a place we
can store and test it, while we decide what to do with it.  Does anyone
have a garage, or garage space that we might can use?  Morrisvile/West
Cary would be best, as that would mean a short trip from United Way
(they're in Perimeter Park).  It would also be helpful if said garage
had 220V available, but that would be icing on the cake, and not
neccesary.

Also, as soon as we have a place to store it, we'll need some help
moving it all.  We're not sure when, yet, but I was hoping for one
evening this week (not Friday), or possibly this coming Sunday.

Please respond to steering at trilug.org, or direct to me, rather to the
list, if you have garage space and/or a strong back.

Thanks!
Mike
--
"If life hands you lemons, YOU BLOW THOSE LEMONS TO BITS WITH
 YOUR LASER CANNONS!" -- Brak