[TriLUG] Anyone with a garage TriLUG can borrow?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed May 14 08:17:55 EDT 2003

If it is just a temporary thang, I should have 220v by the end of the month to power that 18,000 btu ac et al in a separate 16x16 building a block from ncsu off Hillsborough st.  I'll prolly run some cat5 for phone and network as well.

Now, I must get the boss's permission to avoid frying pan upside the head.  I've got 110v with drop cord now.

Oh, wait.  We could crank up the generator and have 220v now.  I dunno if the ac works yet will give it a try.