[TriLUG] linux apps on desktop that support *.mdb, *.vsd, *.dwg and *.mpp

Mark R. Hinkle mrhinkle at mindspring.com
Wed May 14 15:18:59 EDT 2003

Just an fyi for those of you that are looking at the emulator approach, I am
a fairly new member that makes the Win4Lin emulator/integrator for running
Windows on Linux if you need any help figuring out if that's the way you
think you want to go I would be glad to help you out.

Regards,

Mark R. Hinkle
Vice President
NeTraverse