[TriLUG] linux apps on desktop that support *.mdb, *.vsd, *.dwg and *.mpp

Michael Thompson thompson at easternrad.com
Wed May 14 15:27:53 EDT 2003

Try wine.  Or <yuk>Lindows.</yuk> (They used wine, IIRC)  Either way, it
should not cost $300.  (I guess that depends on how much your time is
worth!)  ;)

Does buying StarOffice also contribute to the development of
OpenOffice?  Maybe more financing could help with Word/WordPerfect
compatibility...  Just a thought.  It would be nice if this was a
non-issue.

--mwt

Michael Thompson <thompson at easternrad.com>